Awareness May 3, 2022
[AWARENESS] – Fake Paramedic training/learnership
ER24 is aware of several fake posts on social media stating that ER24 is offering free paramedic learnerships and interviews for a low cost.
The modus operandi of such scams often includes the solicitation of money through informal channels such as money market counters to cellular telephone numbers as part of the application or training process. It is important to note that ER24 would never require a job applicant to make a payment as part of the application process.
Common points that may indicate the advertised post may be a scam:
· Request for upfront payment or banking details as part of the employment application
· Contact numbers are cellular numbers as landlines are ‘out of order.’
· Lack of interview as part of the employment application process
· Legitimate sounding names that resemble the company name (e.g. er24 or er 24)
· Use of dated or multiple company logos on official-looking letterheads
ER24 no longer offer paramedic short courses.
Mediclinic offers the Higher Certificate and Diploma in Emergency Medical Care. Should you wish to apply please follow this link: https://careers.mediclinicstudents.co.za/
For more information on vacancies, click the link below: