Genarator fumes leaves four injured
Four people were left injured last night after they were overcome by generator fumes in Ella Street in Bloemfontein. ER24 paramedics arrived on scene to find the four patients lying outside the premises. On assessment, paramedics found that one person was in a serious condition while three others were had fortunately escaped serious injuries. Paramedics immediately began treatment on the patients and provided the seriously injured patient with advanced life support. Once treated and stable, the patients were transported to Pelonomi Hospital for urgent medical treatment. It is understood that the patients had been in a confined space with the generator when they were overcome by the exhaust fumes. The patients were apparently pulled from the room by their coworkers. Local authorities were on scene for further investigations.