Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

[ALBERTON] – Three injured following electrocution

Three men were injured this afternoon when they were electrocuted whilst working on a generator at a shopping centre in Alberton.
ER24 arrived on the scene at 15h00 to find the three men outside the generator room.
Medics quickly assessed the men and found that they had all sustained serious burn wounds.
The men were treated and provided with pain-relief medication before they were transported to a private hospital for urgent care.
The relevant authorities were on the scene for further investigations.