Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

[VEREENIGING] – Man electrocuted at residence.

A man, believed to be in his 80s, was found dead this morning at his residence in Vereeniging.

ER24 paramedics were called to the scene, arriving at 0800, after members of the public had found the body in the garden.

Medics assessed the patient and found that he had been dead for some time. Nothing could be done for him and he was declared dead.

It is understood that the man had been mowing the lawn when the lawnmower apparently cut the power cord.

Local authorities were on the scene for further investigations.