Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Gas safety explained

Earlier this year, ER24 paramedics assessed around 170 people after a suspected gas leak at a student residence in Parktown, Johannesburg. Many were complaining of shortness of breath, and more than 60 students were hospitalised for further treatment. According to ER24 Communications…

Read More

Stay warm – and safe!

Heating your home during winter is associated with certain risks, such as electric shocks, burns, carbon monoxide poisoning and smoke inhalation. Here’s how to minimise the danger. As the temperatures drop, the need to keep your home warm increases. Because heating…

Read More